As of 6/15/2021 Fairfax Gynecology has reopened our waiting room to patients. In an effort to continue preventing the spread of COVID-19 we will continue to take the precautions listed below. We will continue to offer virtual visits for all GYN concerns. This is great option if your visit is discussion focused or a follow up from an in-person visit. The majority of insurance plans cover this service. Our team remains committed to supporting our patients and is available to answer your questions. Please call us with your questions, concerns, refill requests, and appointment requests.
*You must wear a mask or face covering when visiting the office. The mask should be covering your nose and mouth at all times while in our suite.
* Call the office prior to your appointment if you have any symptoms of or believe you may have been exposed to COVID-19
* Update your address, phone number, email, and pharmacy prior to your visit
* Provide your insurance information prior to the visit
* Our waiting room is now open. You may choose to call from your car upon arrival if you prefer to wait there.
* We are asking that patients limit friends, family, or partners in the suite with you. Companions should wait in the car when possible; we will gladly call them when your visit or procedure is complete. Please notify our staff prior to your arrival if you need assistance getting to or from your car.
* Clean your hands immediately upon entering our office. There is a hand sanitizer station setup just inside the door.
* Please follow the floor decals for social distancing at check-in and checkout
* We are continuing to offer Virtual Visits to meet the needs of our patients and reduce the amount of people in the office
* We are encouraging and following social distancing guidelines
* Our staff are gathering as much information as possible prior to your visit to limit the amount of time you need to be in the office
* We have additional PPE for the staff and physicians to wear
* Cleaning procedures remain increased. We are wiping down all high touch surfaces regularly and extensive cleaning between each patient.
* We have removed magazines from our patient areas